Glandouilleland Index du Forum

Glandouilleland
Un forum pour faire tout et rien, mais surtout rien ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sennheiser HD 800 gaming review

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Glandouilleland Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Blages et devinnetes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 12:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Sennheiser HD 800 gaming review Répondre en citant

I own the Q701, but it was not that big jump from Sony MA 900, HD 598, DT 990 and others. There was always a “thats all?” feeling. In the past I had the Creative Z, Titanium HD, Asus Phoebus and a Turtle Beach Sierra Soundcard with an extra amp.
Instead of spending more and more money in that class (next would have been Audiotechnica 900, BD T90 or Sony MDR Z7), I decided with Fegefeuers great guidance to buy a Sennheiser HD800.
Yes, this is a real expensive headphone, but it is realy better than all the others. Sure, I can not hear the enemy earlier in online games, so forget that, but it is more clear and it is a real pleasure with it. Everything feels smooth, but crystal clear. I thought one thing would eliminate the other thing, but thats not true.
The enemy location is superb. You can locate the bad guy in COD with the other headphones the same way, but it is difficult to describe... if the Q701 would be a radar, than you would see a blurred spot, but you know the exact position. With the HD 800 it would be a sharp spot. So you have no big advantage, but the quality is better and that may be an slight advantage. Your decission may be a little bit faster.

For More Details         

animation advertisements

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 12:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Glandouilleland Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Blages et devinnetes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation